Mantra is a complete set of words from the Vedas attributed to the deities or Devas. Mantras have come down to us from our Maharishis, saints, Sadhus and Yogis who after recitation of Mantras for several thousand years guided us to follow them.
Mantras are used in Tantrik sadhanas or rituals, whispered or chanted in different combinations and contexts, setting up patterns of vibrations. One must learn to pronounce them properly as well as to understand their meaning.
According to old scriptures mantras are the only ways to attain one's desires, provided one recite them with complete faith and prescribed methods and rules. The recitation of words of mantras should be pure and correct in order to create the right vibrations.
Guidelines for the Sadhaka :
A sadhaka is a person who recites the Mantras, meditates and performs all rites to attain sidhi through Mantras. The sadhaka should observe some rules and regulations very strictly while practicing Mantra Shakti.
- Complete faith unflinching loyalty backed by clear heart towards deity is required for Sadhana.
- Do not start Mantra Shakti under any pressure.
- Trust in God, Cosmic Love, Kindness and patience should be the virtues of Sadhaka.
- Avoid harsh speech, lust, anger, restless thoughts, evil company
- Do not get emotional
- Sadhana without any apecific aim bears fruit fruit early
- In case you see any miracle, do not fear. Keep you WILL POWER strong and continue your sadhana. All troubles will vanish
- Brahmacharya or celibacy should be observed during Sadhana.
In case of failure, do not lose heart. Try it again and again, you will be get success.